I am having a difficult time finding the time to update the blog. This last week has been filled with precious moments and a whirlwind of activity.
I have so much to tell you. I hope to do this very soon with new pictures...so stay tuned.
It is still not too late if you would like to make a donation to the adoption matching grant that will help with our adoption expenses. We are getting closer, but still so far away. Information about this matching grant is listed in previous posts. Even a small donation would make a huge difference, no gift is too small!! We know that many people have given very sacrificially and we are humbled and grateful by your willingness to follow God's call!
Thank you so much for everyone who has donated for this matching grant! We are so very grateful to all of you for your prayers and support! We would have given up a long time ago if it was not for the support from so many people, just like you!
Cal-vin @ Kal-mar
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment