Our homestudy is just about to be approved, BUT now we are waiting on our state criminal background checks to come back. That is taking longer than we would like. We were hoping to have HS approval this week. It still could happen, but they can't approve us without our state background checks official report. I am bummed about this. Please pray that they will come soon and we can move on. Thanks.
Thanks also for the great name suggestions and comments. Not all are posted here, but I will let you know as soon as we settle on something.
Thanks again so much for your thoughts, prayers and interest in this adoption process!!
Cal-vin @ Kal-mar
1 day ago
1 comment:
I hope your background checks have come back already and your home study is approved. Can't wait until your little girl is home with you!
YvonneW
Post a Comment