My most recent "God Moment" came during this last week. I mentioned in a previous post about how I believed that God was speaking to me through the song "Voice of Truth", by Casting Crowns. Well I just have to tell you that several times this last week...everytime I can remember my mind going into fret mode..."Voice of Truth" would come on the radio. It did not matter which station I had the radio tuned to (we have three Christian music radio stations in our area). I was just about to get creeped out and wonder if someone was reading my mind and rigging the whole thing. Oh, then I remembered...it is rigged...by God and His amazing timing!! I am guessing that he wants me to listen to His Voice of Truth...."Do not be afraid...This is for My glory". OK, OK...I am trying to listen to the Voice of Truth instead of all of the other voices calling out to me. Jesus in the Voice of Truth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment