I thought that I did not have anything new to report and then I opened my email. Yeah, some new pictures of Dan Bee! She looks like she is growing well and doing very well. She was born in June, which makes her 10 months by the calendar. However, she was born pre-mature. In the case of pre-maturity, one has to go by when they should have been born. In her case, we would subtract 3 months of her calendar age to gage her development appropriately. This is called "age correction". So, she would be 7 months old developmentally (allowing for age correction).
3 comments:
She's beautiful! And I'm enjoying your blog!! :)
JulieSp- dillon forum
Cherri
Dan Bee is adorable!!!! I can't wait till she is home with you!!!
She is a real cutie patootie. It's so hard waiting for her. It shouldn't be to long. Sending prayers your way that she is home soon.
Jill K from Dillon
Post a Comment