It has been awhile since I last posted. Life has been so busy it seems. A lot has gone on, but it is just normal day to day stuff.
News about Sami:
We are preparing to finalize her adoption very soon. She continues to be such a blessing to our entire family. When I look back at my posts from last year, I shutter to think of how close we were to giving up. So if you are discouraged in your process, take heart! God is up to something bigger than yourself!
New things: I want to share that I am now working with Dillon International (the adoption agency we used for all three of our adoptions). I am working as an Adoptive Family Outreach Coordinator. I will be helping to keep Dillon's blog updated with information pertinent to adoptive families or those considering adoption. I hope that you will take time to look at it and even mark it as a blog to follow. Here is the address: http://www.dillonadopt.blogspot.com/
Favorite Quote:
"It doesn't matter whether you are short of money, people, energy or time. What God invites you to do will always be greater than the resources you start with. Living with the hand of God upon you means that at times you will be asked to act in spite of the evidence...and then what the evidence change." Dr. Bruce Wilkinson, "The Prayer of Jabez"
Cherri W.
Cal-vin @ Kal-mar
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment