Monday, December 1, 2008

We were on TV

We were on our local TV station on Thanksgiving. If you would like to receive the link to view the video, please post a comment and request the link on this blog. I will send you the link privately if I know who you are.

It was a really nice piece. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but we were pleased with the result.

Sami is doing very well with her breathing treatments once a day. We have a doctor apt soon to consult for a second opinion about her breathing issues.

Sami has really started to open up with the other members of the family. She seems to be a lot more relaxed and at home. She has started playing very contently with the other kids and seems very secure that I am not going to leave her for good. She is still very attached to me, but she does not panic when I have to leave the room. These are all good signs and it is very relieving for me to be able to get some stuff done.

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving celebration. We spent the day at my brother's home. We had a fabulous and relaxing day.

No comments: