Saturday, September 6, 2008

The is what the Lord says...

After the last post, I began to fret a little bit about the money and that we still have a significant amount to obtain and only a couple of weeks to do it. Then, I received the Encouraging Word email from KLOVE radio. (These come in at random times during the day. It is just an email service from KLOVE and we support them financially.)

Encouraging Word
Thursday 9/4/2008
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
~ Matthew 6:33, NLT


Later that evening I went to ladies Bible study.

At Bible study that night, during Beth Moore’s message, the Lord began to speak to me through the following verses. They were not the verses she had us look up. They were the verses surrounding the text she was using, but I had highlighted them previously and they drew my attention.

Lamentations 3:21-26
21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

Psalms 27:13-14
13 I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Ephesians 6:18

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

1 John 3:21-22

21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

2 Tim 1:12

12That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I truly believe that He was speaking to me and to us as a family. I once again, I believe that we have more confirmation that He will not be late, we just need to wait.

Thank you again for your prayers.

No comments: